What Expertise Does a Specialist IT Consultant Bring to the Table?
In this rapidly evolving era of dynamic technology changes, it’s difficult for business owners to choose the most relevant technology that will boost their business efficiency and streamline workflow.
You want your IT infrastructure to be future-proof, robust, scalable, interoperable, and secure. In the IT world, one size does not fit all – you need a partner that understands your business, envisions your objective, and then recommends the most suitable technological solution to get you there. Some of the benefits of partnering with an IT consultant are:
- Continued focus on your core business offerings
- Access to the best IT vendors at affordable costs
- Guided digital transformation
- End-to-end change management support
- Unlock the full potential of your IT expense
- Seamless integration of people, processes, and systems
Why Does Your Business Need an IT Consultant?
Each business is different, with unique problems to solve. Irrespective of the industry you cater to, you need expert, executive-level advice when it comes to securing the most suitable and affordable IT solutions and deriving maximum benefit from them. Some of the most common problems faced by business owners looking to handle IT in-house are:
- Selling Online
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Engagement
- Infrastructure Upgrades
- Data Security
- Cloud Strategy
- Customer Relationship Management
These are all real-world business problems with very different solutions. You can draw from the inside knowledge and vast experience of an IT consultant to solve them faster and more economically.
Micro Visions – Your Ideal IT Consulting Partner
Ever since our inception in 1989, we have been assisting businesses of all sizes to utilize IT solutions to run their operations better. We offer solutions cutting across the IT hierarchy. Therefore, whether you need a CIO, a data analyst, or a maintenance technician, we have a solution for you. We have a proven track record and our exemplary service levels over three decades have earned us a stellar reputation in West Michigan.
What is it Like to Work With a Micro Visions IT Consultant?
Our services begin with a meeting to understand your business, gather information, and define goals. We then work down from there, breaking your objectives into activities. We then come up with a documented plan of action, clearly defining the assumptions and deliverables, so you do not get any unpleasant surprises during the course of our engagement.
Here is a snapshot of our services:
- Comprehensive solution recommendation – Infrastructure, Hardware, Software, Applications, Services and Programs
- Strategic IT planning and management
- Project monitoring and budgetary controls
- Technology and skill assessments
- Comparison of vendor quotes
- Negotiations and contract reviews
- Hiring and/or managing IT staff
- Technology training
- Telecommunications strategy
- Internal vs. external hosting decisions
- RFP creation and Project Management
- CTO/CIO level services
- SWOT analysis of your IT capabilities