Where Can I Find an IT Support Team to Assist Me with Migration and Support for Microsoft Office 365?
Micro Visions is West Michigan’s go-to Microsoft partner and cloud service provider for Office 365, the cloud-based, all-in-one suite of Microsoft tools for workplace productivity.
The key advantage of using Office 365 is that it is cloud-based, reducing your need for on-premise server, storage, and backup infrastructure. And Office 365 supports your need for mobility, allowing you to get your work done on any device in any location. With multiple plans supporting different combinations of applications and services, Micro Visions can tailor an Office 365 package to your precise needs.
Seven Benefits of Moving to Microsoft Office 365
- Simple access to your email, files, and applications on any device from a smartphone to a tablet to a laptop.
- Predictable costs and month-to-month billing — no large, one-time capital outlays.
- Powerful security features and tools to support your company’s specific regulatory compliance needs.
- Liberal usage allowances, supporting simultaneous installation on five PC or Mac devices, and five mobile devices per user.
- Continuous feature and version updates, keeping you on the latest available software at all times.
- “More-than-you-need” storage allowances, to eliminate worry about reaching storage limits.
- Simple, manageable licensing, transferable from user-to-user, making license compliance a breeze.
How Does Micro Visions Help Businesses Transition to Microsoft Office 365?
Office 365 may look easy to set up and manage, but there are a lot of options and moving parts on the administrative end. That’s where a partnership with Micro Visions is an asset. On day one, we assess different factors within your business and make an objective recommendation of the services you need, and how to get you there. We will map out your migration plan, and leverage our technical expertise to ensure your transition to Office 365 goes smoothly.
After your migration is complete, we’re on-call to answer your questions and make sure you’re getting the most from your investment.
What Can I Expect in Office 365 Service and Support from Micro Visions?
Your Office 365 suite is based on the same Microsoft Office products you’ve been using for years. This means that after migration, there are only a few simple changes to address. We’ll train your users and make sure everyone has what they need to get the most from their new Office 365 services.
Our most popular Office 365 plans include the following online services:
- Exchange Online: Business-class email, calendar, and contacts with 50 Gigabytes of storage per user.
- Microsoft Teams: Business-class instant messaging, video and audio conferencing, and team collaboration.
- OneDrive: Cloud-based storage, with a 1 TB per-user allowance, and built-in security and compliance features.
- SharePoint Online: Tools for building web-based file storage, collaboration, and sharing sites.
Some Office 365 plans also include the following Microsoft Office desktop and mobile applications:
- Word: Create and share documents with the world’s most versatile and familiar word processing tool.
- Excel: Collect, sort, and visualize your data however you need it.
- Outlook: All of your email, schedules, tasks, and contacts organized in one place.
- PowerPoint: Design, collaborate, and present impressive presentations that help you deliver your ideas and impress your audience.
- OneNote: A digital notebook for your entire team’s ideas, meeting notes, and to-dos in one place
- Publisher: Familiar, simple tools to create and share professional-looking publications that make an impact.